So I am slowly accumulating those little extras for the wedding day. Who knew there were so many?
I have been scouring Etsy.com for some unique handmade items and I came across this seller Enjibeck. They make a ton of wedding accessories using very cool paper. I contacted the seller because I liked their guestbooks, but had a particular paper in mind. They were able to make one especially for me in less than a business week. The transaction was smooth and painless with a beautiful finished product. Below are two pictures of this super cool guestbook. I am planning on adding a little scrapbooking touch to it this summer to make it truly our own.

I wanted some nice stickers to seal our invitations with. There are a ton of cheesy wedding websites in Internet land, but if you are willing to filter through them you can find some real winners. One in particular, BeauCoup, has some pretty nice patterns and colors for their products. I ordered these stickers below, which happen to match our wedding programs. They add a nice personal touch without being over the top.

I was at Target one day about 5 or 6 months ago and I ran across some stationary that I thought would work nicely as our wedding programs. It was a sheet of paper with a brown bird on the top and an underlying pattern in green. There were also matching envelopes. Since the wedding is outdoors, I wanted something people could use as a fan. The paper itself is a little light, but with the envelopes it could create a nice breeze.
I wasn't sure if this was a weird idea so I called Dave, my Mom and Mary. Dave thought it might be a little weird, Mary didn't understand why I would need the envelopes and my Mom said whatever I choose would be wonderful. I took my Mom's advice and bought Target out of that particular stationary. I'm glad I did. This is one decision that I haven't changed my mind on, so I think I chose wisely. Below is a sample. We haven't actually planned our ceremony so below is just a premature outline.
I wasn't sure if this was a weird idea so I called Dave, my Mom and Mary. Dave thought it might be a little weird, Mary didn't understand why I would need the envelopes and my Mom said whatever I choose would be wonderful. I took my Mom's advice and bought Target out of that particular stationary. I'm glad I did. This is one decision that I haven't changed my mind on, so I think I chose wisely. Below is a sample. We haven't actually planned our ceremony so below is just a premature outline.


I have been struggling with place card ideas. There are so many good ideas out there and I am kind of at a loss. There are two that I have been tossing around in my head. Below are the place cards I have purchased so far. They were both on clearance and I think they work well together. It is how I am going to present them that frustrates me. Here is IDEA 1 that I like and here is IDEA 2 that I really like. What do you think?????
Idea 1 is nice because I could use a chocolate brown cloth over tack board and just pin all the place cards to it. Idea 2 is nice because even after all the place cards are done, the trees still act like decorations. Whichever one I choose, I will be enlisting the help of my bridesmaids during the last week on July when I am in Michigan.
Idea 1 is nice because I could use a chocolate brown cloth over tack board and just pin all the place cards to it. Idea 2 is nice because even after all the place cards are done, the trees still act like decorations. Whichever one I choose, I will be enlisting the help of my bridesmaids during the last week on July when I am in Michigan.

We had our guest book and so we needed pens for people to sign it with. I didn't want to pay $25.00 so people could sign a book on one day. Well, my new favorite website to order stationary type items from is VistaPrint. I ordered our save-the-dates from them and various other products since then. You can customize to your hearts content and all the products are very reasonably priced. Anyway, I ordered these pens from them for only $5.00 and that includes customization. They will get the job done and they don't look that bad. For the price I'm pretty content.

So this is round one of wedding day accessories. I have the cake knife and server on order and am looking into toasting glasses now. There are definitely more of these blogs to come.
Until then, ciao.
Until then, ciao.



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment