CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Basket

For my sister Amy's wedding, we had discussed making a necessities basket to put in the ladies restroom at the reception. Unfortunately, I kind of dropped the ball on that project. I am stealing that idea though and putting together one for my wedding reception. Sorry Amy!

Here is the basket that I found at Michael's. It incorporates some of our wedding colors and I think it is a perfect size.



Some of the items I am thinking of putting in the basket are:

  • sewing kit
  • first aid kit
  • stain fighter
  • tylenol
  • nail file
  • pantyhose (does anybody still wear them?)
  • deodorant
  • lint roller
  • tampons
  • bobby pins
  • kleenex
  • lotion
  • safety pins
  • hairspray
  • breath mints
  • clear nail polish
  • band aids
That's all I've got so far. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

dkmalczewski said...

something that we did was put really nice hand soap in the bathroom. instead of using the generic kind the pavilion had, the guest had the choice of using really nice hand soap. :) i think you have covered all the bases with your basket. what a great idea.