As many of you know we are having an all vegetarian wedding reception. I have not eaten meat in over 10 years and our house is a meat-free zone, except for the dog food. Dave is very supportive of me and thought that vegetarian reception would be a good idea as well. I have been to wedding after wedding where I have to ask what is in this and have passed over many questionable "vegetarian" dishes. I want to be able to eat anything and everything at my own wedding! I am sure my vegetarian friends are all just as excited! I thought I would list some of the food that will be at our reception so you can all see how scrumptious it will be!! All of this food is being catered by The Moveable Feast!
Appetizers
- Canapes of Fresh Mozzarella on Bruchetta, Gorgonzola Mousse with apple and walnut and Guacamole in tortilla cups with corn relish
- Fresh Cut Fruit display
- Grilled Vegetable display
- Domestic Cheese display
- Miniature Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Spinach & Cheese in Filo dough
Dinner
- Served salad with candied pecans, MI cherries, beets and carrots
- Roast Vegetable Strudel (no mushrooms)
- Polenta Torte with Puttanesca Sauce (has mushrooms)
- Macaroni & Cheese (for the kids!)
- Southwest Vegetable Roulade (has cilantro and Manchego!)
- Potato Onion torte (side dish)
- Fresh Broccoli and Asparagus
- Assorted Miniature Finger Pastries
- Coffee Service
- Of Course an awesome cake from The Cakery at Jefferson Market
I think we have something for everyone and even the most die hard meat eater will go home full and happy!!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment