CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mason Jar centerpieces

After my mini pre-wedding breakdown last night, I decided to be productive today. Since we picked our wedding colors over a year ago, I have been buying ribbon that matches. Granted, at the time, I had no clue what I would use all this ribbon for, but I have found many productive ways to incorporate them into our wedding. I have used ribbon on the bookmark favors, the wedding shower gift bags, our card box, and most recently our centerpieces.

I bought about 9 mason jars a few months ago and 9 more today. They are going to serve as the floral centerpiece "vases" and the table numbers. I had a vision on my head but, after trying it on the first one, I knew that vision was crap. So I revised it, took out my box of ribbon and my hot glue gun and went to town. The following pictures are the result of my revised vision.




2 comments:

jen said...

found you through the knot. i love mason jars and your centerpieces look great!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous; thank you for sharing! Kristin