CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seating Chart and Floor Plan

My floor plan in due to Cobblestone Farm this Friday so I really needed to get this seating chart thing done. My biggest concern since we booked Cobblestone Farm has been the fact that there is a loft and we were going to have to seat people up there. The final head count, including me, Dave and 3 people we are assuming are coming, is 119. That means 12 tables with 10 people at each table. However, some tables have 9 and some, with very small children, have 11.

I e-mailed Kathy my wedding coordinator to ask if 12 tables on the main floor was too many. Like I feared, she said yes. So now I have 4 tables upstairs filled with our college friends, cousins, my Whole Foods friends and even some of the wedding party. There are 42 people in the loft and I think they will all get along nicely. They are only going to be sitting there while they eat anyway. There will also be plenty of room for the 14 kids at the wedding to run around or color in the activity books I am providing.

If you are in the loft it is not because I am ostracizing you, but it is because I think you can handle it and will have fun with the other people at your table. Thank you all in advance for being gracious and for coming to celebrate mine and Dave's wedding!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe your wedding is right around the corner - it's gone by so fast!! One bit of advise - look at dave as you come down the asile - I forgot to look at Brian until I got half way down :( and stop to focus and remember little details of your day - My whole day is a little bit of a blur! Can't wait to see you guys!! HUGS!