The Place Cards are done. The Ceremony Programs are done. Sweet!
I punched two holes in the top of each place card, attached some double-stick tape on the inside, put the ribbon through the holes and pushed them shut. Voila! I bought some calligraphy pens at Archiver's and Dave & I wrote all the names on them the other night. Our handwriting is nowhere near perfect, but it was a labor of love. Once I get to my parents house next week I am going to make the manzanita branch trees, but here is the general idea.
Two days ago, Dave got the e-mail from our musicians as to what songs they picked out for the processional and recessional. I had created a rough draft for our programs a few months ago so I went upstairs, fine tuned them and printed 80 copies. That is probably too much, but oh well. Here is the finished product.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Done and done ~ Place Cards & Programs
Posted by Sara at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I am incredibly excited (and honored to photograph your wedding!) I've been looking forward to it all season... and I'm loving all your details!
emily
wow...so sweet
i will make own blog for wedding plan also..thank you for idea.
Post a Comment