CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Review of Royal Cake Knife & Server Set

Originally submitted at The Knot

You wouldn't dream of slicing into your heavenly wedding confection with something ordinary, would you? This silver-plated cake server and matching knife with engraved leaf design are fit for kings. Knife can be engraved with names and wedding date.


Alright for the price

By Sara 9/6/2008 from Colorado Springs, CO on 7/2/2008

 

3out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design

Cons: Tarnished upon arrival

Best Uses: Rustic reception

Describe Yourself: Bride

I really liked this design after looking at what seemed like hundreds of cake serving sets. It is beautiful upon arrival, but it also arrived tarnished. After it took over a month to arrive I was really disappointed to see it looking less than beautiful. Since it is not 100% sterling silver I am unsure as to how to remove the tarnish. If it comes off then I will be happy, but a brand new serving set should not require additional leg work to get it looking nice.

The pretty tops of the serving set

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

The tarnished side of the cake server

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

(legalese)

0 comments: