CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapbooking and RSVP's

So I threw myself headfirst into my scrapbooking today. I am creating two for the wedding reception and as of this morning hadn't started yet. All that has changed though over the last 5 hours. I have the ideal set-up in our basement for all my crafts. I just open up the sliding door to let the dogs come in and out, put on a CD, sit down at my 6 foot long table and everything is within arms reach. I love it! Today I listened to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack and the newest Dropkick Murphys album and got 10 pages done. I will probably finish the first one tomorrow or the next day, however, I am headed to Michigan on Friday so the 2nd album will have to wait.

Today in the mail we received our first RSVP's and it was all very exciting! I also found it extremely funny that all the couples, except Tom & Charisse who are having difficulty getting their mail, getting married this summer sent theirs in right away. There is nothing like having the headache of wedding planning fresh in your mind to be on top of this sort of thing. We got 9 total, which is just shy if 10%. I think that's pretty good! Keep them coming!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha :) We actually got ours! You are offically the first attempt wedding invite we've gotten at this address!!!!

James said...

I thought your invitations looked pretty cool, but i'm a guy, what do i know? My mom, a self-proclaimed wedding and manners expert (ask Amy, she can tell you) thinks they are the greatest thing she's seen since ours (and she might be a bit bias on that one). In fact, she thinks they must have been professionally done. Amy thinks you made them. Either way, very nice. We totally can't wait.

Sara said...

I made them. We have the same printer that you do and it rocks!!