CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Galvanized Buckets for Place Cards

So I have decided on how to display the place cards at the wedding. In an earlier blog I posted a link to place card trees placed in buckets. I really liked that idea and with some Plaster of Paris it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I am going to use galvanized steel buckets because I think they will go nicely with the casual country decor.


I might hot glue a brown or blue ribbon around the middle for a little added flair, but all in all I think they will look really nice. I just need to order some manzanita branches and then enlist the aid of my bridal party while I am home in July. I was a little worried about people being able to find their names, but I am going to have at least 3-4 trees separated A-G, H-M, N-R, S-Z or something like that. Tom and Charisse did something similar and it was really easy to find your place card without it being completely alphabetized. I think it will work nicely!

0 comments: