I am taking a break from wedding planning because Dave and I are flying to NJ and then driving to CT for Tom & Charisse's wedding. We get to see the fruits of their labor and forget about ours for awhile.
Tom is one of Dave's best friend from New Jersey and he and Charisse have been together for many years. This weekend will be wonderful for them and for us. Their ceremony will be on the ocean with a cocktail hour immediately following as the sun sets. Dave is also a co-best man so I get to see how good that speech is that he will be writing on the plane tonight!
We are off to the first of three weddings are guests at this summer. I hope nobody has my wedding dress!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The fruits of somebody else's labor!
Posted by Sara at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment