So I created this blog because I have wedding information written in about a dozen notebooks, hundreds of post-its and maybe ten or so books and magazines. But starting this blog has opened up the world of google to me. Yes, I use Picasa and have a Gmail account, but seriously. Google Reader, Books, Shopping, Blogs, Finance. Is there anything that Google hasn't dipped into yet?
Anyway, today we got the invitation for Brian and Christy's wedding rehearsal and dinner. I'm not sure if we will be able to make it for the dinner though. Dave is taking so much time off of work for the three weddings we are going to plus our own wedding and honeymoon. It is going to be one busy summer. I'm super excited about it all though. Dave's best friend Tom is getting married June 6th in CT, our college friend Brian is getting married June 28th in Michigan and my cousin Steve is getting married July 27th in either MI or OH. I just hope that none of the lovely women they are marrying has gotten the same dress as me. That would be slightly embarrassing.
I think Dave's parents are moving forward on the rehearsal dinner. I will admit it is quite nice to hand over some of the planning. Last I checked, we were still thinking Zanzibar for the dinner. I do believe it wall also fall on the same day as Jen and Emma's birthday, my future sister-in-law and niece. Maybe we should all go our for ice cream and cake earlier in the day to celebrate. I don't want our wedding to overshadow anyone's birthday.
Piper is staring at me through the window and I have to order dinner for Dave to pick up after his haircut.
Arrivederci.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Who knew?
Posted by Sara at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment